15.11.08

had been gone

I have no idea what is going on between my friends at the moment. It makes me sad to see how a friendship torn apart because of an unexplainable cause. It reminds me of how once I had to give up a friendship, and it still hurts just to remember it. I hate giving up a friendship, but sometimes, you just have to. And the situation I’m in right now makes me sad … because a friendship is threatened, and here I am, thinking hard if probably there’s something I could do to save it.
I’ve experienced myself the sadness of seeing a friendship come into an end, and I don’t want to see the same thing happens to my friends. I want to do something to help. But then again, who am I? I’m almost an outsider right now, and probably I have no right to interfere…
It’s hard to see someone suffers and do nothing about it. I want to help … but do I have a capability to help? Or I’ll just make the situation worse? What if I made the wrong move and then...
Then the guilty feeling will haunt me for as long as I live!
I used to tell myself that friendship is a two-way kind of thing. You can’t save a friendship if the others want to call it a quit. You can try all means to save a friendship, but if the others didn’t want to … well, what can you do? You can’t force them to join your struggle, anyhow. And then, it crossed my mind: “What am I doing here? Why am I trying hard to protect our friendship and trying to please them, while they don’t seem to care at all?”
It’s sad to fight for something nobody wants to fight for.
Now, I am scared. Scared because I might have said something wrong, that I have been given a wrong solution to someone else. It’s difficult for me to see they’re drifting away from each other, futher and further every day. It’s sad to know is hurt, and the others don’t realize that. But its never same..
I don’t know whether I’m going to do something about this, or just stay still. I do believe that a true friendship lasts forever; it will never end. And suddenly this thing crossed my mind: probably you can’t save a friendship. All you can do is just stay still and let friendship saves you.

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

friendship its about the way u can keep each others

lagi ada masalah ya?

Anonim mengatakan...

True friends are those who never leaves you at time of trouble....
belief it!

adeliatri mengatakan...

iya...
ketika persahabatan dan ketidaknyamanan, ketidak harmonisan menjadi satu
jadi, bagaimana kami dapat menyelaraskan langkah?